Fayette County TN Divorce Lawyer & Family Law Attorney Miles Mason, Sr
Fayette County, TN Divorce Filings
Fayette County, Tennessee divorce filings are filed at the Fayette County, TN Chancery Court Clerk’s Office, located at the Fayette County Courthouse, P.O. Box 220, Somerville, TN 38068. The phone number is 901-465-5219. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Vip Lewis is the Clerk and Master.
- The Fayette County Chancery Court Chancellors are William C “Bill” Cole and Martha B. Brasfield.Fayette County is in the 25th Judicial District, which includes five counties. They are Tipton, Fayette, Lauderdale, Hardeman and McNairy Counties. FYI, the judicial districts may be reshuffled in 2013. Here are the LOCAL RULES OF THE CHANCERY COURTS OF FAYETTE, HARDEMAN, LAUDERDALE, McNAIRY AND TIPTON COUNTIES (TWENTY-FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT). For more information about Fayette County, TN see Fayette County Tennessee Wikipedia.
Fayette County Tennessee Divorce Lawyer & Family Law Attorney Miles Mason, Sr.
Fayette County TN divorce lawyer & family law attorney Miles Mason Sr., Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC practices divorce and family law exclusively serving clients in Fayette County, Tennessee from offices located in nearby Memphis, Tennessee. The Miles Mason Family Law Group handles many types of family law matters including divorce, child support, alimony, child custody, parental relocation, child support modification, and alimony modification.
For more information about Fayette County TN divorce lawyer & family law attorney Miles Mason Sr. and Tennessee divorce and family law, see:
- Your First Steps: 7 Steps Planning Your Tennessee Divorce | Free eBook
- The Tennessee Divorce Client’s Handbook: What Every Divorcing Spouse Needs to Know
- Tennessee Alimony Law in Divorce | Answers to FAQs
- Tennessee Child Support Law Answers to FAQs
- MemphisDivorce.com Tennessee Family Law Blog
- Top 10 Tennessee Divorce Strategies
- For more information about the Miles Mason Family Law Group, see Meet the Team
Fayette County, Tennessee divorce lawyer & family law attorney Miles Mason, Sr.